UPDATE – We are no longer accepting applications for this position. Thank you to everyone who applied, we had a great response and will be informing those who applied in due course.
Job Title – Administrator
Service – Isorropia Wellbeing Service
Salary – To be confirmed
Hours – Full time (37.5 hours per week)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising, have excellent organisation skills, be self-motivated, trustworthy, and have an open and positive mindset. Candidates will be motivated to learn new skills and evolve within the role.
Isorropia Foundation is a non-profit wellbeing service that was founded in 2018 on the Isle of Wight. Our purpose is to bridge gaps that exist in our social and healthcare services, and help the most vulnerable to cultivate happier, healthier, and more productive lives. Your role within the service will be to provide invaluable support to the team, ensuring the service runs smoothly and efficiently.
Personal requirements (skills/experience)
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Experience in creating and maintaining spreadsheets
• Excellent organisation skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Sensitive, diplomatic and able to handle confidential matters
• Excellent IT skills
• Prepare and send appointment letters
• Maintain spreadsheets
• Record data
• General administrative support to the whole team as required
• Update member’s data onto database
• Answer telephone calls and greet members
• Keep up to date records of employee annual leave, sick days
• Minute meetings when required
• Maintain office equipment and place stationary orders when needed
We’re forward thinking, ambitious, and aspire to continually improve. We’re a people-focused, positive organisation that strives for excellence in all that we do. If you share these values and have the necessary skills then we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 13th July 2020