Isorropia Foundation have some exciting new opportunity’s to recruit new staff to join our friendly and innovative team for the roles of Wellbeing Coach’s. 95% of the Isorropia team have lived experience and so we welcome people with lived experience to apply also.
𝐈𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧’𝐬 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐲:
Isorropia Foundation is a Wellbeing Service who work closely alongside the NHS, to provide psychoeducational workshops based around our own 5 keys of wellbeing, build thriving local communities and empower people to find and live a life of meaning and purpose.
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡: 𝐉𝐨𝐛 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲:
The role of a Wellbeing Coach at Isorropia Foundation is to:
• Assess people’s needs and ensure that people are following the right pathway within Isorropia Foundation.
• To deliver psychoeducational workshops and activity-based workshops
• To provide life coaching which will include 1-1 support
• Potential for caseload management
• To be able to identify and escalate any potential risk concerns
• To be able to act autonomously and professionally
• To be a role model of positive wellbeing
• To be able to communicate effectively
• To be a regular and reliable member of the Isorropia team
• To be able to follow instructions from senior members of the team
• To be able to have the ability to multitask in a busy environment
• To have knowledge and experience of mental health
• To have a positive and open mind set
• To have a good sense of humour
• To understand that your role will be flexible, working both within the in house and community umbrella of Isorropia Foundation
• To work in line with the organisations core values
If you are interested in the above roll and feel you have the relevant attributes, please email your CV and expression of interest with a covering letter to 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚.𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠@𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚.𝐮𝐤.
Shortlisting will take place the week commencing 9th August, if you are successful at the short listing stage, you should expect to be contacted within this week and will be invited for an interviewed shortly after.
𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬; 𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏.
We look forward to hearing from you.